THE BEST IN KONA FISHING CHARTERS
When you come aboard any of our boats you can expect a captain and crew who are friendly and service oriented. They are willing to answer any question and will take the time to give you a running dialogue of the fishing adventure at hand.
They will make suggestions based upon your Kona fishing preferences and will always be willing to try something different if you so desire. For example if you grow weary of trolling lures and would like something to split up the day they are all willing to stop at the inshore reefs so you can try your hand at catching some of the smaller fish that thrive on our reefs.
All of our captains offer whale and dolphin watching and will pause the fishing so that you can take photos or just enjoy being in the presence of these gentle giants that inhabit our waters during the winter and spring months.
The individual boat interiors are air conditioned and are kept clean and organized, allowing you true comfort during your time on the ocean. These captains have been specifically chosen because they are great with families, and view teaching future generations about fishing as a way of giving back for what they received when they were children.
Our captains and crew…
- View safety of their passengers as their number one priority, especially with children
- Take the time to show the boat and demonstrate the tackle to children
- Encourage children to ask questions and learn about fishing
- Realize that children are, well, children and need extra attention and constant involvement
- Aware of the importance of changing locations, type of fishing or activity to keep the whole family happy
- Are excellent with all ages of children